1940 Ford Direct Fit Package from Classic Instruments (also fits 1940-1947 Ford Trucks)
Classic Instruments is pleased to announce “The Finishing Touch” for one of America’s most iconic Hot Rods, the 1940 Ford! Classic Instruments’ new 1940 Ford Direct-Fit package combines all the style, functionality, and convenience into one complete, ready to install, product!
The 1940 Ford Direct-Fit package is available in the 4 styles below :
- Original styled graphics package (OE)
- Hot Rod (black)
- White Hot (white)
- Nostalgia (tan w/ red pointers)
Contained within an injection molded ABS plastic housing, each package includes:
- Speedometer (140 MPH or 200 KPH)
- 8,000 RPM Tachometer
- Fuel level (240-33 ohms)
- 0-100 PSI Oil Pressure
- 100-220 F Water Temperature
- 8-18 VDC Voltmeter
- LED lighting provides superior illumination for night time driving and is adjustable using the built in dimmer.
- Green LED Halo turn signals are installed in the left and right sides of the instrument cluster with a red LED Halo high beam indicator at the top of the cluster.
- The package is finished with a polished stainless steel bezel and glass lens.
- It comes completely assembled and ready to install with all sending units and necessary mounting hardware.
Electronic circuitry incorporating Classic Instruments’ Zeus Speedometer Technology (ZST)™ provides calibration at the touch of a button and ensures the smoothest pointer operation. ZST accepts any known speed signal such as a pulse generator, VSS, ECM, or GPS without the need for an additional interface.
*Comes with standard sending units including fuel sending unit
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.