CAN Bridge, OBD-II Data module for Invision Dash and Auto Meter Gauges
The CAN Bridge from AutoMeter is the ideal solution to streamline adding gauges or an InVision LCD dash to OBDII based engine and vehicle platforms (1996+). The intuitive CAN Bridge simply plugs into the diagnostic port and captures the existing sensor data and outputs up to six signals to drive a tachometer, speedometer, temperature, pressure, fuel level (0-90 ohm only), and volts on your vehicle. Quickly and easily setup your system to output the available parameters of your choice utilizing the module’s menu navigation buttons and OLED display. Simplify the next instrumentation installation on your ride with the advanced CAN Bridge system from AutoMeter!
- Plug-n-play from OBDII to traditional round AutoMeter short sweep electric gauges, tachometers, electronic speedometers, and InVision LCD dashes
- 6 total channels available – tachometer, speedometer, fuel level (0-90 ohm only), temp, pressure, & volts
- Simplifies instrumentation wiring and installation – no sensors to hookup, which means less wires to connect
- Works with most OBD-II applications which is standardized across all OEMs starting in 1996
- Module includes OLED display and five push buttons to effortlessly navigate menus and program system for operation
- Sensor data must be present on the data stream to function, otherwise a discrete sensor must be used
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 3 in|
You may also like…
Auto Meter Universal Fuel Tank Sending Unit (240-33 ohm) 3262$45.00 Add to cart
5284 Auto Meter LS Install Kit$42.95 Add to cart
Auto Meter EP-800 JUMP STARTER, EMERGENCY BATTERY PACK, 14.8V, 800A PEAK, 1800 MAH$79.95 Add to cart
Auto Meter Electric Programmable Speedometer Sender GPS$239.95 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.